3 Bed Villa For Sale in Golf Links at Emaar South

Ready to move in villa with 5 years payment plan

AED AED 2,495,888
AED 890 per ft²
2,804 ft²
3 bedrooms
4 bathrooms
account_circle Mohammed Ilyas
Reference drehomes-1921602-Propsearch

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you ready to move Golf link villas on Golf Course Emaar South Independent Villa Golf Links Limited time payment plan 10% on Handover Remaining 90% in 5 years-1.5% per month for 60 months. 100% DLD off from Developers Golf Course community For more information call Mohammed Iliyas on +971553071825 Golf Links’ double storey four and five-bedroom standalone villas are the envy of Emaar South. Its floor-to-ceiling windows open up onto the undulating green hills of the golf course, tempting you to pick up your clubs and start swinging. Ranging from 274 to 357 square metres in size, the villas have a capacity for your very own private swimming pool to plunge into. The elegant Golf Links villas overlook the sweeping fairways and manicured greens, promising lush views at every turn. Gated for your privacy and security, Golf Links villas are interconnected by shaded alleyways leading to parks, play areas and swimming pools where your family can truly embrace alfresco living.

Proximity to landmarks
Dubai Mall
38 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
35 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
26 mins drive
Palm Jumeirah
30 mins drive
The Walk JBR
31 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
45 mins drive
La Mer
47 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
33 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
4 mins drive

Contact Agent

account_circle Mohammed Ilyas
Reference drehomes-1921602-Propsearch

About the area

Emaar South

keyboard_arrow_down
Dubai Project Search
Dubai Real Estate Guides
0 Favourite Properties
format_list_bulleted View share Share save Save delete Clear
Search Filters
Dubai Property Search
Share your favourite properties with a friend.
By sending you agree to our terms and conditions
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA
Privacy Terms
Backup your Favourites
Backup your favourite properties via email.
By sending you agree to our terms and conditions
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA
Privacy Terms
Search for properties by area or building
Map
N Burj Khalifa Global Village DXB Airport Burj Al Arab Mohammed Bin Rashid City The World Islands Dubai World Central Expo 2020 Jumeirah Village Triangle Sports City Barsha Heights Living Legends International City Dubai Marina & JBR Dubai Investments Park Falconcity Reem Jumeirah Village Circle Umm Suqeim The Villa Palm Jumeirah Silicon Oasis Motor City Mirdif Dubai Media City Jumeirah Park Jumeirah Islands Emirates Living Remraam Dubai Hills Estate Jumeirah Lakes Towers Downtown Dubai Dubai Production City Al Barsha Arabian Ranches Jumeirah Golf Estates Sustainable City Akoya Oxygen Arjan Meydan Financial Centre Discovery Gardens Business Bay Al Furjan Jumeirah Al Barari Mudon Damac Hills Town Square Sobha Hartland Bur Dubai District One Al Quoz Al Jaddaf Dubai South Deira City Walk
Search for properties close to school
Search for properties close to the metro
Rent Buy
arrow_drop_down