- The Sterling is a multi-building complex under construction in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: The Sterling West and The Sterling East.
- Construction began in 2014.
- The project is being developed by Omniyat Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to FHSI Architects.
- From The Sterling it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A 25-storey twin tower residential building.
The Sterling consists of two striking apartment towers ‘that feature intelligent architecture and crafted interiors that have an identity of their own’.
Steve Leung, the internationally acclaimed interior designer, is the mastermind behind The Sterling’s interiors, from the grand entrances to corridors and apartments.
The East House of The Sterling by Omniyat consists of 157 units, including 26 studios, 70 one-bedroom, 42 two-bedroom, 10 three-bedroom, two penthouses and seven townhouses.
The West House consists of 155 units that include 26 studios, 72 one-bedroom, 38 two-bedroom, 10 three-bedroom, two penthouses and seven townhouses.
The project also contains two separate retail areas spread over 10,147 sq ft.
Pre-construction work started in 2014 but apart from clearing the site nothing else happened.
In January 2017 Omniyat relaunched the development, saying that The Sterling building ‘will contain one-bedroom homes starting at 1,000 sq ft, with two-bedrooms at 1,700 sq ft, and three-bedrooms at 2,600 sq ft.’
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: