124 one-bedroom apartments
23 two-bedroom apartments
- Azizi Samia is a 15-storey mixed-use building under development in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 292 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as eight penthouses.
- The project was launched in September 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2018.
- The project is being developed by Azizi Developments.
- The design contract was awarded to 360 Degrees Architectural Design Consultancy.
- The project is located on plot AFMU 32B_33A.
- From Azizi Samia it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
There is also 7,000sq ft of retail space.
Amenities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, health club, podium level open cafe aand restaurant, round the clock reception and concierge, 24-hour valet parking service and garage parking.
Azizi Samia is Azizi Developments’ fourteenth project in Al Furjan.
In December 2019 Azizi announced the addition of eight two-storey penthouses, or ‘sky villas’ to the building.
With sizes up to 303.6 square metres, the sky villas include balconies, swimming pools, children’s pools and gyms, as well as saunas, steam rooms and ‘other recreational facilities’.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Azizi Samia.
Properties to rent in Azizi Samia
Properties for sale in Azizi Samia
Invest in real estate in Azizi Samia
Azizi Samia Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: