46 one-bedroom apartments
86 two-bedroom apartments
- Azizi Plaza is a 14-storey residential building under construction in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 434 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as 16 penthouses.
- The project was launched in September 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2018 which has since been revised to Q3 2019.
- The project is being developed by Azizi Developments.
- The design contract was awarded to 360 Degrees Architectural Design Consultancy.
- Ghantoot Gulf Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Azizi Plaza it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 32 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The AED430 million ($117 million) project will include residential, commercial and retail space with fully furnished serviced apartments, which are being marketed as ‘affordable luxury living’.
In December 2019 Azizi announced the addition of 16 two-storey penthouses, or ‘sky villas’ to the building.
With sizes up to 271.6 square metres, the sky villas include balconies, swimming pools, children’s pools and gyms, as well as saunas, steam rooms and ‘other recreational facilities’.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Azizi Plaza.
Properties for sale in Azizi Plaza
Invest in real estate in Azizi Plaza
According to the developer the construction work is 85% complete.
Azizi Plaza in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: