- Anantara The Palm is a mixed-use building on The Palm Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 749 units.
- The building contains a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- The handover process began in September 2013.
- The project was completed by 2014.
- The project was developed by Seven Tides Real Estate.
- From Anantara The Palm it takes roughly 28 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 36 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Anantara The Palm is an Thai-style resort on the crescent of The Palm Jumeirah.
The resort comprises a 293-room five-star hotel plus 442 luxury specification apartments and 14 penthouses.
Fronted by a private stretch of white sand beach, the residences have spectacular panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, Atlantis hotel, Burj Al Arab and the Dubai Marina skyline.
The fully furnished one-bedroom apartments range from 1,158 to 1,524 square feet and the two-bedroom apartments from 1,743 to 2,246 square feet, both with impressive terrace or balcony spaces, most with sea views.
The apartments are equipped with white goods and finished with built-in closets, wooden flooring, cabinets and finishes.
The three-bedroom penthouses have sunken swimming pools, private terraces and balconies providing up to an additional 3,000 square feet of space.
Residents have access to the five-star facilities at the hotel including a gym, 33,000 square feet of temperature controlled lagoon pools, six dining and entertainment venues and the Anantara Spa.
Anantara Residence owners can take advantage of a flexible management option, whereby the Anantara hotel will manage the property on behalf of owners.
The first apartments were released for sale in May 2013.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Anantara The Palm.
Properties to rent in Anantara The Palm
Properties for sale in Anantara The Palm
Anantara The Palm Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in Anantara The Palm.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: