- Amwaj is a multi-building complex in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises five individual buildings: Roda Amwaj Suites, Amwaj 3, Amwaj Suites 2, Amwaj 5 and Amwaj 4.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by TECOM Group.
- The project was designed by Holfords Associates.
- Other companies involved with Amwaj include Dubai Properties Group, Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo and Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- From Amwaj it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and nine minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Amwaj Suites 1 is a hotel and houses the Kcal Restaurant on the ground floor which serves dishes guaranteed to be under 300 calories. Clearly not for those with a large appetite.
Previously a residential tower known as Amwaj 1, the building has been converted into the Amwaj Suites Hotel, managed by Roda Hotels.
Amwaj Suites 2 was previously a residential tower known as Amwaj 2. The building has now been converted into the Amwaj Suites Hotel, managed by Roda Hotels.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Amwaj.
Properties to rent in Amwaj
Properties for sale in Amwaj
See what the residents have to say by reading 3 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Amwaj receives an overall rating of 4.5 based on 3 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: