70 two-bedroom apartments
34 three-bedroom apartments
- Al Habtoor Tower is a 32-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 158 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was designed by Khatib & Alami.
- From Al Habtoor Tower it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The total built-up area is more than 274,000sq ft while the plot area is over 36,000sq ft.
There are also four two-storey townhouses above a 5,272sq ft retail area.
A four-storey enclosed parking garage can accommodate 215 cars.
Exterior amenities provided include an outdoor pool with a waterside view, whirlpool and children's splash pool, sand beach play area, and barbeque pavilion, all located on a tiered landscaped roof terrace.
An indoor exercise room, changing facilities, juice bar and lounge align the east edge of the roof terrace.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Al Habtoor Tower.
Properties to rent in Al Habtoor Tower
Al Habtoor Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 1 user review courtesy of flatreviews.com
Al Habtoor Tower receives an overall rating of 2 based on 1 review. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: