4 three-bedroom apartments
4 four-bedroom apartments
- Zumurud Tower is a 31-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 8 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in February 2006.
- The handover process began in 2010.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2010.
- The project was developed by Bin Hamoodah Group.
- The project was designed by Khatib & Alami.
- From Zumurud Tower it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 11 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Zumurud means 'Emerald'.
The apartments have spectacular all-round views, large balconies, free parking, 24-hour security backed up by CCTV, high speed Internet access and centralized satellite television.
Amenities include a large swimming pool and Jacuzzi, a fully equipped gym, health club including saunas and steam rooms for men and women, children’s play area.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Zumurud Tower.
Properties to rent in Zumurud Tower
Properties for sale in Zumurud Tower
Zumurud Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 6 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Zumurud Tower receives an overall rating of 2.5 based on 6 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: