- Zazen One is a nine-storey residential building under development in JVT District 7, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 86 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- The estimated handover date is January 2022.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by ZāZEN Property Development LLC and is owned by ZāZEN Properties Limited.
- The architect of the project is Kaizen Architects & Engineers.
- The interior design is being done by Note-D.
- Aroma International Building Contractors has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot JVT07MRP001.
- From Zazen One it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 25 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Zazen One "boasts modern design and finishes" and benefits from its location in Jumeirah Village Triangle with schools, parks and a mall, all within walking distance.
The interior design is being done by the award-winning Indian design firm Note-D.
The project has a built-up area of 240,046 sq ft (22,488 sqm).
The building will have direct access to Al Khail Road.
The sales for the project will be launching in Q2 2021 after Ramadan.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Zazen One.
Properties for sale in Zazen One
Invest in real estate in Zazen One
Zazen One Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Construction progress is currently at 17%.
Construction is now 33.3% completed.
Zazen One in the News
Construction Business News, 30th May 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: