- Zawaya is a seven-storey residential building under development in Motor City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 400 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in April 2018.
- Construction began in April 2018.
- The project is being developed by Union Properties.
- The architect of the project is AK Design.
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Amenities will include a basketball court, a fitness centre, cafés, open green spaces, squash courts and swimming pools.
- From Zawaya it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 25 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Properties in Zawaya will be built around a town square which will serve as a place for markets and various festive occasions or recreational activities.
Zawaya represents the first phase of a new AED2 billion masterplan for Motor City to be developed by Union Properties.
Zawaya in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: