- Zada Tower is a 30-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 699 units.
- The building is comprised solely of one-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in April 2019.
- The project is being developed by Damac Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to Kieferle & Partner.
- Transemirates Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by National Piling Company.
- The substructure contains four basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3460479.
- Amenities will include a gymnasium, a temperature-controlled swimming pool, an outdoor cinema, landscaped gardens and podium parking.
- From Zada Tower it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
From Zada it is around 12 minutes’ walk to the nearest metro station.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Zada Tower.
Properties for sale in Zada Tower
Invest in real estate in Zada Tower
Zada Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Zada Tower in the News
Gulf Business, 11th Oct 2020
Construction Business News, 19th Jun 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: