- Wilton Terraces 2 is a multi-building complex under development in Sobha Hartland, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 144 units.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Ellington Properties Development LLC.
- The design contract was awarded to Dubai Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 3475286.
- From Wilton Terraces 2 it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building houses bespoke one- and two-bedroom apartments.
The 14-storey towers sit on a single three-storey podium that contains the car park.
A swimming pool, gymnasium, barbeque area, children’s pool and indoor play area are located on the podium roof between the towers.
Inside, the kitchens are lined with custom cabinetry and polished countertops, and furnished with a fully integrated state-of-the-art refrigerator and signature sinks and fixtures.
The apartments come fitted with separate laundry cabinets, built-in wardrobes and cabinets in the bathroom.
The buildings are surrounded by landscaped gardens and parks.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Wilton Terraces 2.
Properties for sale in Wilton Terraces 2
Invest in real estate in Wilton Terraces 2
Wilton Terraces 2 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: