- Wilton Terraces 1 is a multi-building complex under development in Sobha Hartland, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Wilton Terraces 1 Building 1 and Wilton Terraces 1 Building 2.
- The development will contain an estimated 140 units.
- The project was launched in October 2017.
- The project is being developed by Ellington Properties Development LLC.
- The design contract was awarded to Dubai Consultants.
- Aroma International Building Contractors has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Amenities will include a barbecue area, a children's pool, a gym, a swimming pool and indoor play area.
- From Wilton Terraces 1 it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The two towers contain one- and two-bedroom apartments.
The kitchens are fitted with custom cabinetry and polished countertops, and furnished with refrigerator and signature sinks and fixtures.
Every residence overlooks green gardens and is interspersed with public squares and water features.
The 12-storey towers sit on a single three-storey podium that contains the car park.
The facilities are situated on a recreational space on the podium between the two towers.
By February 2020 all apartments had been sold.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Wilton Terraces 1.
Properties for sale in Wilton Terraces 1
Invest in real estate in Wilton Terraces 1
Wilton Terraces 1 in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: