- Wilton Park Residences is a 15-storey residential building under development in Sobha Hartland, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 320 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in June 2019.
- The estimated handover date was Q2 2021.
- The master developer is Sobha Realty.
- The project is being developed by Ellington Properties Development LLC.
- Allied Contracting has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is Dubai Consultants.
- Aroma International Building Contractors has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot 3474813.
- Amenities will include a gymnasium, a yoga lawn, a zen garden and an infinity pool.
- From Wilton Park Residences it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The residential buildings are surrounded by two large parks so that each individual property has views and access to greenery.
The apartments have been designed to flow seamlessly from indoors to out, with interiors finished in muted hues and organic tones reflecting ‘a Scandinavian sensitivity’.
Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary is on the doorstep while North London Collegiate School and Hartland International School are a few minutes away as are Meydan One Mall and Dubai Mall.
In June 2021 the developer, Ellington Properties, announced that Allied Contracting has been brought into the project to manage construction and speed up delivery.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Wilton Park Residences.
Properties for sale in Wilton Park Residences
Invest in real estate in Wilton Park Residences
Wilton Park Residences Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Wilton Park Residences in the News
Construction Week, 21st Jun 2021
Gulf News, 16th Jun 2019
The National, 28th May 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: