- West Wharf is a 21-storey residential building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 111 units.
- The project was launched in 2006.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2014.
- The project was developed by Corporate Finance House.
- The project was designed by Hazel W.S. Wong.
- From West Wharf it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 22 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building contains 111 apartments and duplex penthouses with a simplex penthouse on the top floor with its own private pool.
Amenities include a gymnasium, retail stores on the ground floor and three underground parking levels with spaces for 164 cars.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in West Wharf.
Properties to rent in West Wharf
Properties for sale in West Wharf
West Wharf Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in West Wharf:
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: