78 one-bedroom apartments
120 two-bedroom apartments
30 three-bedroom apartments
- West Bay Tower is a 34-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 252 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The estimated handover date was 2009 which has since been revised to December 2019.
- Construction began in October 2018.
- The project is being developed by Orion Real Estate Development.
- Bonyan International Investment Group Holding has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to National Engineering Bureau.
- Gulf Technical Construction Company has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Geo Foundation Group.
- The substructure contains four basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- From West Bay Tower it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Above the four basement floors the building consists of ground, three podium car parking floors, 30 floors of residential apartments, a mechanical floor and rooftop spa floor containing a swimming pool, gymnasium and services.
The ground floor will provide 153m2 of commercial space besides the main entrance to the building.
Amenities will include a health club, barbecue and walking area, rooftop swimming pool, sauna and steam bath, 24-hour security and 24-hour maintenance and facility management.
West Bay Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: