76 one-bedroom apartments
- Wavez By Danube is a 13-storey residential building under development in Liwan, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 412 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios and one-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in August 2019.
- Construction began in 2020.
- The project is being developed by Danube Properties Development LLC and is owned by Sajan Rizwan Askerali.
- The architect of the project is National Engineering Bureau.
- Rose City Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot 6432613.
- Amenities will include a health club, a jogging track, a kids' play area and a swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
- From Wavez By Danube it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 29 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 29 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 33 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 412 apartments comprise 336 studios and 76 one-beds.
Wavez by Danube will be the first project in Liwan to have a comprehensive integrated retail are on the premises, called Wavez Avenue.
Wavez is an 8,573-square-metre development.
It is easily accessed from both Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Ain Road.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: