- Waterfall Tower is a 22-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Faisal Muhsen Barakat.
- The architect of the project is Aroom Architects & Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 3460557.
- From Waterfall Tower it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Waterfall Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: