- Wasl Warsan Project is a residential sub-community of Warsan close to Ras Al Khor Road (E44).
- Warsan is a district and is located at the intersection of Ras Al Khor Road (E44) and Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street (D54).
- The estimated handover date was Q2 2020.
- The architect of the project is Al Wasl Al Jadeed Consultants.
- Ginco General Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Wasl Warsan Project it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 11 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Warsan project was designed to provide accommodation for the hospitality sector’s staff in the build-up to Expo 2020.
There are 35 buildings in a community-style layout containing a total of 3,866 residential units. These comprise 3,380 ‘shared’ units, 126 one-bedroom apartments, and 360 studios.
The total built-up area is 2.14 million square feet.
- Mar 2021
Wasl Warsan Project in the News
Gulf News, 2nd Sep 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: