- Waseem Haider Building is a six-storey residential building under development in JVC District 11, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by Waseem Haider Ghulam Haider.
- The architect of the project is Chawla Architectural & Consulting Engineers.
- SKR Building & Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Cosmos Piling.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC11YMRA003.
- From Waseem Haider Building it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Waseem Haider Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: