- W Residences Dubai is a multi-building complex on The Palm Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: W Residences Building 1 and W Residences Building 2.
- The project was launched in November 2015.
- The estimated handover date was Q2 2017 which was later revised to Q3 2020.
- Construction began in 2014.
- The project was developed by Al Mana Global.
- The architect of the project was RMJM Dubai.
- From W Residences Dubai it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, seven minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 31 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This is a 505,000 sq ft, eight-storey, luxury residential development.
The project was developed as a joint venture between Qatar's Al Mana Group, which holds a 51 percent stake, and Saudi's Al Sharq Investment, which holds 49 percent.
The W Dubai hotel is situated on the Palm's western crescent next to the W Residences which are also serviced by the W brand.
The hotel’s ground floor contains restaurants and fashion outlets, while a bar and restaurant on the top floor takes advantage of the dual Palm and Arabian Gulf views.
Outside, the W Hotel Palm Jumeirah has a spa, pool area, water features and its own private beach.
The W Residences consist of two adjacent buildings that form a zigzag shape. One building has views over the interior of the Palm and the other faces the Arabian Gulf, and together they contain 104 beachfront apartments.
The twin apartment buildings are divided into eight 'mansions', each of which contains two apartments per floor. There are two ultra-luxurious penthouses and three duplex penthouses on top of each building.
Each of the 'mansions' has its own dedicated lobby and elevator.
The two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom apartments range in size from 4,800 to 15,000 sq ft.
The apartments feature stunning floor-to-ceiling panoramic ocean and skyline views, large balconies and gardens. Some of the larger units have their own swimming pools.
The upper floor apartments are being sold as shell and core so that buyers can request interior designers of their choosing.
All residents have access to a private members' club, 'The 104', with restaurants, bars, lounges, a gym, spa treatment rooms and a cinema.
The W Residences are surrounded by a tropical landscaped garden with a 475-metre private, sandy beach. The beachfront promenade has cabanas and offers a range of water sports.
The residential component was previously named Alef Residences but has since been rebranded to the W Residences Dubai.
W Residences Dubai comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in W Residences Dubai.
Properties for sale in W Residences Dubai
The project began construction in 2004 with an estimated handover date of Q2 2017. It is now expected to be sometime during 2018.
By October 2017 all structural work on the development was complete, including more than 70 percent of the façade, with equipment and interior furnishing fittings progressing on schedule.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: