- Visa CEMEA Headquarters is a six-storey office building in Dubai Media City, Al Sufouh 2, Al Sufouh, Jumeirah District, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2019 and was completed by November 2021.
- The project was developed by Sweid & Sweid.
- Arcan Project Management was the project manager.
- The architect of the project was Brewer Smith Brewer Group.
- The main building work was done by Dutco Construction LLC and the piling work was carried out by NSCC International.
- The substructure contains four basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 382078.
- From Visa CEMEA Headquarters it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Visa CEMEA Headquarters will serve as a destination from where staff can develop solutions for the digital commerce and payment sectors.
The building will house the Visa Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMEA) Headquarters which will serve almost 90 countries.
Visa CEMEA Headquarters in the News
Construction Business News, 23rd Nov 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: