- Vincitore Benessere is a seven-storey residential building under development in Arjan, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 380 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in April 2019.
- The estimated handover date is 2021.
- The project is being developed by Vincitore Real Estate Development LLC.
- The design contract was awarded to Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- Amenities will include a landscaped leisure deck, a swimming pool and Jacuzzi and a zen garden.
- From Vincitore Benessere it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This vast luxury apartment development overlooks Miracle Garden.
There is a 38,000sq ft retail hub at street ground level.
The 100,000sq ft leisure deck contains a swimming lagoon pool, Jacuzzi, hot and cold mist showers, a rock waterfall, a floating island gym, and both Zen and botanical gardens.
The project racked up sales of 108 apartments in the first 21 days of its launch.
The development has a value exceeding Dh 375 million.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Vincitore Benessere.
Properties to rent in Vincitore Benessere
Properties for sale in Vincitore Benessere
Invest in real estate in Vincitore Benessere
Vincitore Benessere Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Vincitore Benessere in the News
Construction Business News, 11th Jun 2019
Khaleej Times, 4th May 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: