- Vida Residences Dubai Opera is a multi-building complex under development in The Opera District, Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Vida Residences Dubai Opera Tower 1 and Vida Residences Dubai Opera Tower 2.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Hospitality Group.
- Mace has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is KEO International Consultants.
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by International Foundation Group.
- Other companies involved with Vida Residences Dubai Opera include Turner & Townsend and Universal Piling Foundation LLC.
- From Vida Residences Dubai Opera it takes roughly four minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Vida Residences Dubai Opera comprises two sub-buildings:
Vida Residences Dubai Opera Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: