148 two-bedroom apartments
90 three-bedroom apartments
17 four-bedroom apartments
158 hotel rooms
- Vida Residences Dubai Marina is a 57-storey mixed-use building under development in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 518 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as 158 hotel rooms.
- The project was launched in March 2016.
- The estimated handover date was December 2020 which was later revised to December 2021.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- The architect of the project is Killa Design.
- Shapoorji Pallonji has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by NSCC International.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3920453.
- From Vida Residences Dubai Marina it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The tower is built in place of the original Dubai Marina Yacht Club. A brand new yacht club will be built on the ground level in its place.
There will be a Vida Hotel on floors 8 to 12 and restaurants on the high floors above level 50.
The unfurnished apartments will be branded by VIDA.
The building will feature nautical-themed timber panelling.
Amenities will include 24-hour security, a gymnasium, children's play area, and private and guest parking.
The Dubai Metro and Tram are both within 5 minutes' walk.
An assortment of yacht charters will be right on the doorstep.
Vida Hotels and Resorts is a brand of Emaar Hospitality Group.
The building will contain the Vida Dubai Marina Yacht Club hotel which has 158 rooms and will be directly connected to the Vida Residences.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Vida Residences Dubai Marina.
Properties for sale in Vida Residences Dubai Marina
Invest in real estate in Vida Residences Dubai Marina
Vida Residences Dubai Marina Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: