- Vida Residences Dubai Mall is a multi-building complex under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Vida Residences Dubai Mall Tower A and Vida Residences Dubai Mall Tower B.
- The project was launched in May 2017.
- The estimated handover date is October 2021.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Hospitality Group.
- Morganati has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff.
- Shapoorji Pallonji has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Vida Residences Dubai Mall it takes roughly five minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The towers are located opposite Dubai Mall directly to the north side of The Address Fountain Views complex.
One of the towers is the Vida Downtown Dubai hotel and the other a collection of premium fully furnished serviced apartments managed by Vida Hotels and Resorts.
The one-bedroom apartments range in total area size from 678sq ft to 908sq ft; the two-bedrooms from 1,068sq ft to 1,229sq ft; the three-bedrooms from 1,423sq ft to 1,683sq ft. The four-bedroom apartments are 2,249sq ft in size.
Amenities include a swimming pool, events area, yoga area, fitness centre and a dedicated area for children, set within the podium.
At the towers’ base there is a three-storey podium with restaurants and shops on level 2.
The Dubai Mall is easily accessible via a dedicated, air conditioned link bridge.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Vida Residences Dubai Mall.
Properties for sale in Vida Residences Dubai Mall
Invest in real estate in Vida Residences Dubai Mall
Vida Residences Dubai Mall Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: