- Vida Residence is a 60-storey mixed-use building in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 320 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2014.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by 2019.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The project was designed by Norr Group Consultants International Ltd.
- The project is located on plot 3456794.
- From Vida Residence it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Vida Residence's fully-serviced apartments directly overlook Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, the main road that encircles Burj Khalifa.
Residents have access to a swimming pool, fitness centre, a dedicated children's area, and shops and cafés in the three-storey podium.
The building is connected to the Vida Downtown hotel which provides full service to residents via an air-conditioned glass bridge.
The Vida Residence tower is triangular and the facade is built from stone and glass, drawing inspiration from New York's Art Deco architecture.
The project was launched internationally in Abu Dhabi, London, Baku and Riyadh, as well as Dubai.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Vida Residence.
Properties to rent in Vida Residence
Properties for sale in Vida Residence
Soil tests were carried out in May 2014 and the car park that occupied the plot was demolished in November 2014 to make way for the tower's construction. By April 2018 construction work had reached the 50th floor.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: