- Vida Creek Harbour is a hotel on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 286 units.
- The project was announced in April 2017.
- The estimated openining date was Q3 2019.
- The project was completed by September 2019.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The architect of the project was GAJ Middle East.
- From Vida Creek Harbour it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Vida Harbour Point is a 13-storey hotel at Dubai Creek Harbour, designed by GAJ Architects and developed by Emaar Properties.
The 13-storey hotel is designed in a vintage style.
Guests have direct access to the 4.5km long Creek Boardwalk and a marina that can berth yachts of varying sizes. The Boardwalk has retail, leisure, food and beverage outlets, event spaces, galleries and water features.
Hotel amenities include an all-day dining restaurant, health and fitness facilities, meeting rooms and events venues.
The hotel was originally named Vida Harbour Point but was changed to Vida Creek Harbour upon opening.
Vida Creek Harbour Outlets
There is a single outlet currently open in Vida Creek Harbour.
The building was topped out in August 2018.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: