- Victoria Residency is a 12-storey residential building in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 104 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- Construction began in 2016 and was completed by Q4 2018.
- The project was developed by CPL Real Estate Development.
- The project was designed by B&A Engineering Consultant.
- From Victoria Residency it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Victoria Residency is a self proclaimed posh residential development containing ‘classy’ apartments boasting 'designer fittings, modern kitchens, large balconies, breathtaking views, impeccable finishes and beautiful landscapes'.
Every apartment is a smart apartment with climate control technology, cross ventilation, maximum use of natural light and reduced water consumption for reduced energy consumption.
Parking is on two floors with ten places reserved for environment-friendly vehicles.
Amenities include two swimming pools, one for adults and one for children, fully equipped and separate gymnasiums for men and women, and four express elevators.
And it’s ‘just steps away’ from the new metro line.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Victoria Residency.
Properties for sale in Victoria Residency
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: