- Vera by Damac is a 30-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in June 2016.
- The estimated handover date was 2018.
- The project is being developed by Damac Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to U+A Architects.
- Arabtec Construction has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by National Piling Company.
- The project is located on plot 3460703.
- From Vera by Damac it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The apartments ‘offer spacious and well-appointed interiors with luxury finishing throughout, in addition to fitted kitchens and spacious bathrooms’.
Amenities include a dedicated children’s play area, barbecue area, temperature-controlled swimming pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium, jogging track, steam rooms and sauna, landscaped gardens, and covered parking. Vera Residences will also include a shopping boulevard.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Vera by Damac.
Properties for sale in Vera by Damac
Invest in real estate in Vera by Damac
Vera by Damac Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: