- V2 is a 17-storey residential building under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 160 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in August 2016.
- Construction began in August 2016.
- The project is being developed by Tabeer Starwood Holding Limited.
- The design contract was awarded to Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- Royal International Construction has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Atlas Foundations.
- The project is located on plot 6821287.
- From V2 it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building will contain modern apartments with ‘luxurious quality finishing and interior design’ and panoramic views of the Els Golf Club and the Dubai skyline.
Amenities include designer lobby, state-of-the-art gym, rooftop infinity swimming pool, children’s play area, barbecue deck and 24-hour security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in V2.
Properties to rent in V2
Properties for sale in V2
Invest in real estate in V2
V2 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: