Updated 27th Jun 2021
Untitled Plot JVC17TCP007C Key Information
- Untitled Plot JVC17TCP007C is a residential building under development in JVC District 17, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 20 units.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is owned by Sabita Agarwal.
- The architect of the project is Abdul Rahim Architectural Consultants.
- Ghantoot Gulf Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Optimum Foundation Company.
- The project is located on plot JVC17TCP007C.
- From Untitled Plot JVC17TCP007C it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot JVC17TCP007C Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
16 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
31 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
28 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
17 mins drive
22 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
18 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
19 mins drive
The Walk JBR
20 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
27 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: