Updated 27th Jun 2021
Untitled Plot JVC17TCP003D Key Information
- Untitled Plot JVC17TCP003D is a 18-storey residential building under development in JVC District 17, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Yahya Ibrahim Al Reyaysa.
- The architect of the project is Schuster Pechtold.
- The project is located on plot JVC17TCP003D.
- From Untitled Plot JVC17TCP003D it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot JVC17TCP003D Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
16 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
32 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
28 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
17 mins drive
21 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
18 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
20 mins drive
The Walk JBR
20 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
26 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: