- Untitled Plot JVC17TCP001C is a 22-storey residential building under development in JVC District 17, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Orient Gate Real Estate and is owned by Othman Moahmed Sharif Abdullah Zaman.
- The design contract was awarded to Al Khawajah Engineering Consultancy.
- Al Badr Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot JVC17TCP001C.
- From Untitled Plot JVC17TCP001C it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot JVC17TCP001C Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: