Updated 27th Jun 2021
Untitled Plot JVC15PMRP200 Key Information
Floors below ground
- Untitled Plot JVC15PMRP200 is a five-storey residential building under development in JVC District 15, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by GHD Developments.
- The architect of the project is Federal Engineering Consultants.
- Dubai Walls Constructions has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC15PMRP200.
- From Untitled Plot JVC15PMRP200 it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot JVC15PMRP200 Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
14 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
33 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
26 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
15 mins drive
19 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
16 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
18 mins drive
The Walk JBR
18 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
25 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: