Updated 27th Jun 2021
Untitled Plot JVC14EMRP002 Key Information
Floors below ground
- Untitled Plot JVC14EMRP002 is a five-storey residential building under development in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by Abdul Razeq Abdul Ahad.
- The architect of the project is Al Wasl Al Jadeed Consultants.
- The piling work is being carried out by Cosmos Piling.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC14EMRP002.
- From Untitled Plot JVC14EMRP002 it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Proximity to landmarks
Burj Al Arab
17 mins drive
15 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
19 mins drive
20 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
27 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
16 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
34 mins drive
The Walk JBR
19 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
26 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: