- Untitled Plot JVC13RMRA003 is a six-storey residential building under development in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is owned by Mr Mohammad Assem Mohammad Al Khatib and Mr Jawdat Musa Al Halabi.
- The design contract was awarded to Mohammad Assem Al Khatib Engineering Consultants.
- Ali Al Tamimi Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC13RMRA003.
- From Untitled Plot JVC13RMRA003 it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot JVC13RMRA003 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: