Updated 6th Mar 2021
Untitled Plot JVC13NOHR400C Key Information
- Untitled Plot JVC13NOHR400C is a 29-storey office building under development in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The project is being developed by Mr Ruzi Wulikasimu.
- The design contract was awarded to Alajmi Engineering Consultants.
- The piling work is being carried out by Geo Foundation Group.
- The project is located on plot JVC13NOHR400C.
- From Untitled Plot JVC13NOHR400C it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot JVC13NOHR400C Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
Al Maktoum International Airport
36 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
19 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
30 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
20 mins drive
24 mins drive
18 mins drive
The Walk JBR
22 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
29 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
23 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
GGICO JVC Tower
Residential building, 0.2km
The Els Golf Club
Golf club, 1.5km
Dubai Miracle Garden
Leisure destination, 3.2km
Jumeirah Golf Estates Golf Course
Golf club, 3.6km
Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club
Mixed-use building, 4.1km
Montgomerie Golf Course
Golf club, 4.3km
Trump International Golf Course
Golf club, 4.9km
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: