Updated 27th Jun 2021
Untitled Plot JVC12AMRA002 Key Information
Floors below ground
- Untitled Plot JVC12AMRA002 is a five-storey residential building under development in JVC District 12, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Vitaliy Chebanov.
- The architect of the project is Arec Engineering Consult.
- Grans Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC12AMRA002.
- From Untitled Plot JVC12AMRA002 it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot JVC12AMRA002 Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
16 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
32 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
28 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
17 mins drive
21 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
18 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
19 mins drive
The Walk JBR
21 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
27 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: