- Untitled Plot JVC10XMRA006 is a five-storey residential building under development in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is owned by Mohammad Sajid.
- The architect of the project is Chawla Architectural & Consulting Engineers.
- SKR Building & Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC10XMRA006.
- From Untitled Plot JVC10XMRA006 it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot JVC10XMRA006 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
The main contractor has changed from Taif Al Madina Contracting to SKR Building & Contracting LLC.
The architect has changed from Align Engineering Consultants to Chawla Architectural & Consulting Engineers.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: