- Untitled Plot IC3-D-12 is a eight-storey residential building under development in International City Phase 3, Dubai International City, Dubai.
- The project is owned by Ali Abdulla Humaid Almazrouei and Raed Mohammed Jadallah Shreim.
- The design contract was awarded to Al Khawajah Engineering Consultancy.
- Becon Construction Company has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot IC3-D-12.
- From Untitled Plot IC3-D-12 it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 31 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 29 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 34 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot IC3-D-12 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: