- Untitled Plot IC3-62-10 is a 12-storey residential building under development in International City Phase 3, Dubai International City, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by Latif Naseri Rad.
- The architect of the project is Al Manhal Engineering.
- OST Construction Projects has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot IC3-62-10.
- From Untitled Plot IC3-62-10 it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 32 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 31 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 35 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot IC3-62-10 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: