Updated 27th Jun 2021
Untitled Plot AFMU026A Key Information
Floors below ground
- Untitled Plot AFMU026A is a 15-storey residential building under development in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- The project is being developed by ASF Investments LLC.
- The architect of the project is Abdul Rahim Architectural Consultants.
- The piling work is being carried out by Atlas Foundations.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot AFMU026A.
- From Untitled Plot AFMU026A it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot AFMU026A Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
Mall of the Emirates
20 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
27 mins drive
The Walk JBR
17 mins drive
17 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
33 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
9 mins drive
25 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
32 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
22 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: