- Untitled Plot 673-1031 is a seven-storey residential building under development in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The project is owned by Mr Abdulla Nasser Ben Huwaileel Al Mansouri.
- The architect of the project is Emirates Engineer Consulting Engineering.
- Al Ahmed General Contracting & Mainennance has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 673-1031.
- From Untitled Plot 673-1031 it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Untitled Plot 673-1031 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: