- Universal Tower was a 15-storey residential building under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 298 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- The project is being developed by Real Estate Development LLC.
- The architect of the project is Abdul Rahim Architectural Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 682-1372.
- From Universal Tower it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
At the launch the developer, Universal Group, promised that ‘Universal Tower will feature one of the first glass bottomed, rooftop swimming pools in the world, which is even visible from outside the building’.
The architect is M3ar Consulting Engineers, Dubai, founded in 1999 and a division of The London firm, M3ar.
Universal Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
The project has since been taken over by Real Estate Development LLC alongside Abdul Rahim Architectural Consultants. The number of floors has been reduced from 18 to 15.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: