- Ubora Towers is a multi-building complex in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Ubora Tower 1 and Ubora Tower 2.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was developed by Bando Housing Corp.
- The project was designed by Aedas Limited.
- From Ubora Towers it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A mixed-use development in Business Bay comprising a 56-storey office tower and a 16-storey apartment building.
Both buildings share a four-storey, 17,000 sq m retail and parking podium the roof of which serves as a a 10,000 sq m public space surrounding the two buildings.
At one corner is a glass-clad restaurant pavilion with water features and terraced gardens connecting different levels up to the public space which incorporates an event space, a shade garden and a communal swimming pool with an infinity edge and an integral Jacuzzi.
The outdoor shade gardens occupy the space underneath the residential block and are lush with small semi-private tropical landscapes with pools and garden furniture ‘all providing a cumulative response to the harsh desert sun.’
The curving 30,000 sq m residential block rises from 12 storeys at the end nearest the tower to 15 storeys at the western end where the apartments command sea and city views and are ‘low enough to register as a neighbourly environment.’
The block has four entrances leading to a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. It has a big rectangular hole punched through its middle ‘suggesting a kind of gateway which actually has a grand stairway leading down to the edge of a big artificial lake adjoining the site.’
At the base of the office tower there is a five-storey atrium with cafés, prayer rooms, public facilities and a three lift lobby. There are double height mechanical services rooms at levels 26 and 40 and two levels under the roof.
The floor plates twist at varying degrees and angles as the 256-metre tower increases in height.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Ubora Towers.
Properties to rent in Ubora Towers
Properties for sale in Ubora Towers
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: