- Tuscan Residences Florence is a multi-building complex in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Florence 1 and Florence 2.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- From Tuscan Residences Florence it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A pair of low-rise residential buildings in a complex of six.
The six buildings are named Florence 1&2, Sienna 1&2 and Arezzo 1&2.
This freehold residential development comprises five-storey buildings with around 500 apartments between them.
Facilities include a luxury swimming pool, spa with sauna and steam room, state of the art gymnasium, children’s play room and barbeque area.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Tuscan Residences Florence.
Properties to rent in Tuscan Residences Florence
Properties for sale in Tuscan Residences Florence
Tuscan Residences Florence Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 5 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Tuscan Residences Florence receives an overall rating of 3 based on 5 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: