- Trident Grand Residence is a 45-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 255 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- The project was launched in 2005.
- The handover process began in 2010.
- Construction began in May 2006 and was completed by 2010.
- The project was developed by Trident International Holdings.
- The project was designed by Archgroup Consultants.
- From Trident Grand Residence it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and four minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 31 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities include a sky gym and aerobics studio on the 40th floor, a sky lounge, gymnasium, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi, private pools and elevators for penthouse levels.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Trident Grand Residence.
Properties to rent in Trident Grand Residence
Properties for sale in Trident Grand Residence
Trident Grand Residence Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Trident Grand Residence receives an overall rating of 3 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: