- Trident Bayside is a 24-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 101 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses and villas.
- The project was launched in April 2005.
- The handover process was completed in December 2008.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2008.
- The project was developed by Trident International Holdings.
- The project was designed by Archgroup Consultants.
- From Trident Bayside it takes roughly 16 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, eight minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and five minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Amenities include swimming pool, fitness club, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, outside and inside children’s play areas, children’s swimming pool, squash courts, table tennis, tennis court, sky lounge, clubhouse, banquet hall, secure underground parking and parking space for visitors.
The building has a state-of-the-art oxygen bar called the O2 Lounge.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Trident Bayside.
Properties to rent in Trident Bayside
Properties for sale in Trident Bayside
Trident Bayside Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 1 user review courtesy of flatreviews.com
Trident Bayside receives an overall rating of 5 based on 1 review. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: