- Tower 108 is a 33-storey residential building in JVC District 18, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 338 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2014.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The architect of the project was Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers.
- The main building work was done by Reem Capital Contracting.
- The project is located on plot JVC18TCP006.
- From Tower 108 it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building will house fully furnished serviced apartments.
Facilities include a swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, health and fitness club, high speed elevators, car parking and 24-hour security.
As with many Damac projects, the name has been changed during construction phase from Vantage to Tower 108.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Tower 108.
Properties to rent in Tower 108
Properties for sale in Tower 108
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: